Onsite ResidenciesDataShield Onsite Residency Services comprise a range of services—from assisting with day-to-day operations and filling critical staff gaps to optimizing processes, procedures, and support according to industry best practices. DataShield Residency Services deploy highly skilled, specialized professionals to address your critical information management and infrastructure needs.
Residency tasks may include: resource management and provisioning, monitoring of information assets, status reporting, configuration, internal or external customer support, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, documentation, and operations management.
Onsite or remote residency services enable you to:
- Realize greater and faster ROI on information infrastructure assets.
- Improve operational efficiencies.
- Expand management and support.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Narrow staff, skill, and/or experience gaps without additional headcount.
- Improve planning and operational insight.
For personalized, day-to-day customer support, or to manage support activities across your RSA/EMC infrastructure, DataShield offers multiple onsite and remote personalized support residency services. These services can help you drive rapid issue resolution, strategic planning and improved management of your infrastructure.