Solution for VMware ViewSecure access, protect sensitive data, monitor security incidents, and simplify compliance across VMware View virtual desktops.
Our Solution for VMware View enables organizations to benefit from a virtual desktop infrastructure while managing security threats and compliance mandates. This solution helps meet security objectives in three ways, by:
- Positively establishing user identities prior to granting secure access, particularly to users with administrative access and privileges.
- Ensuring that users handle sensitive information appropriately during a virtual desktop session.
- Monitoring and analyzing security events and log data across virtual desktops in a standard, centralized manner to respond to alerts and report on compliance.
With this solution, IT can control access to and use of sensitive data and implement tighter controls for local and remote secure access to virtual desktops, enabling secure collaboration with third parties. You’ll also centrally manage security policies across both physical and virtual endpoints and streamline security incident reporting, escalation, and remediation across the VMware View environment. provides you an integrated solution to secure virtual desktops, access to them, and the information stored within them.
- User Authentication - Ensure that only trusted identities access virtual sessions and sensitive content, including users with administrative access and privileges.
- Data Loss Prevention - Prevent data leakage by discovering sensitive data and managing how it is used on the virtual desktop through monitoring and controlling actions such as printing, saving, copying, and emailing sensitive information.
- Monitoring Security Events - Collect and analyze log data and alerts on security events generated from VMware View Manager, VMware vCenter and ESX(i), SecurID, DLP Endpoint, and Active Directory as well as from across the physical IT infrastructure.
- Solution Guide - Reduce implementation time and total cost of ownership with the SecurBook for VMware View, which provides instructions for deploying and administering the solutions.
We will help you build your solution with the following products and services: