I recently interviewed leaders from a few of our partners and our Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Jeff Marshall, to talk about the recent COVID-19 quarantine and impact to a newly expanded remote workforce.
We spoke about the marketing hype surround the issue and how much has changed (or hasn't) when it comes to cybersecurity risks and IT operations.
- Amy Blackshaw - LinkedIn
- Paul Jakobsen - LinkedIn
- Shawn O'Brien - LinkedIn
- Randy Scadden - LinkedIn
- Jeff Marshall - CISO at Datashield
Questions I posed to our guests include:
- Addressing the market hype: What has changed? (00:44)
- What have been the biggest customer pain points? (2:54)
- How has the shift increased risk for your customers? (4:25)
- Have you noticed any common trends? (6:33)
- How does cybersecurity change, moving forward? (7:42)
You can read more articles about remote access and cybersecurity risks here.
As always, Datashield strives to be a leader in thought and innovator in the managed cybersecurity space. If you have any questions about how to secure your business during this time, make sure to contact us for a no-cost remote security consultation.