The full interview with Greg Foss, Senior Threat Researcher at VMware Carbon Black an endpoint protection focused cybersecurity solutions provider. The interview is around the recent shift to a remote workforce due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics of the interview include the marketing hype, addressing a remote workforce and moving forward with the Coronavirus implications.
- What has changed for your organization and how are you dealing with it?
- What have been the biggest pain points from customers and how are they addressing them?
- How has a sudden increased remote workforce impacted risk for your customers?
- Have you noticed any common trends to mitigate this risk?
- What are the do’s and don’ts?
- As the world gets more accustomed to working remote, how do you see the landscape of cyber security changing?
- How does your solution change?
You can read more articles about remote access and cybersecurity risks here.
As always, Datashield strives to be a leader in thought and innovator in the managed cybersecurity space. If you have any questions about how to secure your business during this time, make sure to contact us for a no-cost remote security consultation.