June 24th, 2021 at 2PM EST
Event: How to Build a DevSecOps Program that Works for Developers and Security
Speaker: Tom Eston
Details: Join Tom Eston, Practice Director of Application Security at Bishop Fox, for an in-depth webinar on how to build a strategy that empowers both security and development teams within your organization as you move toward a DevSecOps model.
As organizations put pressure on developers and security teams to develop secure applications at a faster pace, businesses are moving away from the traditional Waterfall development model to a DevSecOps methodology - one that bridges the gap between development and security teams.
In this webcast, we’ll cover a variety of models, processes, and plans to make DevSecOps work within your organization.
You’ll learn how to:
- Apply the three ways of DevOps in your organization
- Speed up software delivery without sacrificing security
- Use “quick wins” to build security into the early development phases as you move toward DevSecOps
- Understand what your security requirements and threats are before development begins
- Choose the right tools, tactics, and testing techniques to fit your development workflows
- Empower developers to write secure code
- Get buy-in and support from both security and development teams, as well as critical stakeholders and leaders within your organization