Datashield, an ADT Company is seeking a motivated candidate to support both marketing and demand generation. The Digital Marketing Specialist will help develop, structure, execute, oversee, and analyze campaign performance across a wide range of digital channels. The ideal candidate understands best practices in the fields of SEO, SEM, Nurture Campaigns, A/B Testing, User Experience, Content Marketing and a growing list of related fields.
One-part marketer, one-part business growth-driver, and one-part technical communicator, this role is responsible for planning campaign architecture, designing/delivering briefs for creative and production teams, regularly monitoring campaign and platform health, and producing and delivering analyses to both internal and client-side stakeholders.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for and oversee Datashield's entire digital presence along with:
- Source and develop content for consumption in web, email, social, paid-ads and collateral format.
- Design, implement, and maintain best-in-class processes across multiple service offerings for entire digital presence health.
- Take consumer and audience data, research, and strategy and convert learnings into actionable marketing tactics across a range of digital channels.
- Maintain and contribute through strong knowledge of evolving digital marketing landscape, including high proficiency in many of the following: Google SERP, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, ahrefs, Webflow CMS, Infusionsoft (Keap), Outreach, (or equivalent software alternatives)
- Aid in setting goals for various campaigns and digital properties, including KPI tracking and benchmark development.
- Interface with internal team regularly to ensure proper cross-platform relationships are in-place and up to best practices.
- Integrate CRM methodologies into overall digital marketing landscape.
- Facilitating the integration and communication between Datashield's website, Live Chat, Lead Forensics, and Hubspot suite.
Desired Background / Skillset
- BA/BS in business, marketing, communications, or related fields of study
- 2-4 years' work experience in marketing, sales or customer service
- Knowledge of marketing & sales alignment
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience managing corporate social media profiles and creating email campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices (keywords, analytics, adwords)
- Remote work skills (Zoom meetings and trainings, time and project management)
- Experience with Canva and templates
- Adobe Suite for Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Photography skills
- Audio / Video editing (Adobe Premier and Audition)
- Experience implementing re-marketing tactics
- Experience in direct sales
- Experience with online and in-person event planning and marketing
- Experience managing PPC campaigns (Google Campaign URL Builder, Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with public relations/press release process
Desired Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience