Datashield, an ADT Company is seeking a motivated candidate to support both marketing and demand generation. The Digital Marketing Specialist will help develop, structure, execute, oversee, and analyze campaign performance across a wide range of digital channels. The ideal candidate understands best practices in the fields of SEO, SEM, Nurture Campaigns, A/B Testing, User Experience, Content Marketing and a growing list of related fields.
One-part marketer, one-part business growth-driver, and one-part technical communicator, this role is responsible for planning campaign architecture, designing/delivering briefs for creative and production teams, regularly monitoring campaign and platform health, and producing and delivering analyses to both internal and client-side stakeholders.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for and oversee Datashield's entire digital presence along with...
- Source and develop content for consumption in web, email, social, paid-ads and collateral format.
- Design, implement, and maintain best-in-class processes across multiple service offerings for entire digital presence health.
- Take consumer and audience data, research, and strategy and convert learnings into actionable marketing tactics across a range of digital channels.
- Maintain and contribute through strong knowledge of evolving digital marketing landscape, including high proficiency in many of the following: Google SERP, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, ahrefs, Webflow CMS, Infusionsoft (Keap), Outreach, (or equivalent software alternatives)
- Aid in setting goals for various campaigns and digital properties, including KPI tracking and benchmark development
- Interface with internal team regularly to ensure proper cross-platform relationships are in-place and up to modern standards
- Integrate CRM methodologies into overall digital marketing landscape.
- Facilitating the integration and communication between Datashield's website, LiveChat, Lead Forensics, Outreach and SalesForce tools.
Desired Background / Skillset:
- BA/BS in business or communications related fields of study
- 2-4 years' work experience in marketing, sales or customer service
- Knowledge of marketing & sales alignment
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience with social media and email from a marketing standpoint
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices
- Light programming experience (css, php)
- Graphic design skill set (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Photography skills
- Audio / Video editing
- Experience implementing re-marketing tactics
- Experience in direct sales
Desired Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience