The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the desire to learn marketing strategies and practices as implemented in a B2B IT Environment. The ideal intern will have a strong competency in technical copywriting, proofreading and business communications.
Candidates with experience in content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, PPC, graphic design and programming will be prioritized.
- Support marketing team in content marketing and syndication efforts
- Copywrite and proofread content for online publication
- Create and schedule content on website and social media
Desired Background / Skillset:
- Pursuing Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Public Relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
- Availability to work on-site at least 10 hours per week during normal business hours
Upon completion of internship recommendation letters and employment opportunities may follow.