Strategic sales role for Datashield Managed Detection and Response services to mid-market and enterprise level customers. Geo-located to cover existing territory within North America. Focus on developing strategic alliances with local partners, interface with customers and close deals.
- Hunter role within mid-market and enterprise accounts. Cold calling, leveraging existing relationships, marketing campaigns and demand generation activities
- Identify and build relationships with Director and Executives
- Leverage internal resources and stakeholders to drive value and form the right deal structure
- Convey the DATASHIELD MDR value proposition to prospective clients
- Manage the entire customer engagement cycle including account strategy, sales cycle, POC process, and contract negotiations
- Manage opportunities within Salesforce
- Create go to market strategy for the region
- Provide both oral and written presentations to potential customers outlining the MDR service
- Negotiate and close all contracts presented to potential customers.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
Desired Background / Skillset:
- Knowledge of Cyber security managed services.
- Knowledge of SIEM solutions
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and Internet.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices
- Computer skills with expertise in word processing, preferable Microsoft Office and database applications, and advanced presentation skills with proficiency in Power Point.
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to apply tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
- Must have strong communication skills to assist internal and external customers.
- Requires skills in business math, interpersonal relations, judgment, and listening.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret cyber security periodicals
- Ability to open new accounts
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to creatively solve complex business issues for customers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle, push, pull or feel; and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Must be able to carry a lap top computer and other necessary demonstration equipment when visiting customers.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended periods, and be able to drive at night.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 + years selling security and MSS / SaaS type solutions
- Bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent experience with a concentration in management, marketing and sales and five years industry experience.
- Verifiable history of exceeding sales goals and generating leads
- Strong established relationships in territory
- CRM experience, strong MS Office Skills and strong group presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability of opening new accounts.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Applicable state and local licenses as required.
- Must have valid drivers license issued by the state in which they reside and proper automobile registration.
- Proof of insurance for personal automobile liability with limits no lower than the financial responsibility limits
Desired Education Level: